Join members of the MSO and Chief Conductor, Jaime Martín, for a whirlwind preparation and performance of one of classical music's best loved pieces, Dvořák's New World Symphony.
- Friday 5 August, 6.30pm - 9.30pm (rehearsal)
- Saturday 6 August, 4pm – 6.30pm (rehearsal)
- Saturday 6 August, 7.30pm - 8.30pm (performance)
Robert Blackwood Hall, Monash University (49 Scenic Blvd, Clayton).
- AMEB standard grade 6 level or above, and
- Age 18 or over as of August 2022
Positions will be allocated to eligible applicants on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to payment of the $150 participation fee.
Applications are now closed.